live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Once again reminded of the fact that this cat had already met some cats of RiverClan it seemed what with the mention of Birdsnow, Dusklion watched as the sprig of wisteria fell to the ground before her. "Uh... I much prefer stones, but thanks I guess?" Not used to receiving gifts the dark tabby pawed the... admittedly pretty plant towards her, looking up from it towards Melody. She reminded her of someone she hadn't thought about in some time, and within her chest Dusk's heart tightened.

An amused snort left the head Lionheart's maw as the former kitty-pet seemed to take what she had said too literally. "'S long as you contribute your share, 'n defend the Clan with your life, you'll be able to eat." Stars, she was just like- "But yeah, you'll need trainin' for sure. Fightin' first probably, incase we get thrust into another battle." Another small droplet of guilt fell into her paws as Dusklion recalled her unknown role in the escalating tensions between her home and WindClan.

"...You've got spunk, I'll give you that. But this isn't gonna be easy, Melody. There's a real chance you could die joinin' us, 'n life isn't gonna be easy... but if you dedicate yourself, you'll have the entirety of the Clan with you each time you set paw out in our territory." At that Dusklion felt her chest swirl with pride. Being the one to introduce this Clan, her home, to an outsider... it felt surreal. Jerking her head back in the direction of camp, the small dark tabby started to head back after picking up the wisteria spring and sticking it somewhere in her fluffy fur so it wouldn't fall out. "Come with me. Birdsnow isn't in charge anymore, so you'll have to talk to my brother if you want to join. His names' Fadingsun."

As they started to walk back with hopefully Melody in tow, another thought dawned on her. Looking towards the she-cat, Dusklion smirked. "You also gotta take on a Clan name - don't know what a 'Melody' is, but you'll need a new one - a warrior name." She mulled it over in her mind, then blinked. "...How 'bout Wisteriawren? Wisteria like the tree, 'n wren like the bird... because you're 'chirpy'."

[ Melody - @Rose ]
[ aaaand done! feel free to submit her to the allegiances as wisteriawren and i'll make another post of dusk taking her to fading's den! ]
Wisteriawren
She/Her

Tufted ears flicked and swiveled cheerfully as Melody listened to Dusklion speak. Aha, stones! She could collect those! She could collect soooo many of those! Eyes brightening with a newfound plan in the works, Melody canted her head to the side as she thought about aaaaall the stones she was going to gift Dusklio-

Oh, wait. She was supposed to be listening. Snapping back to attention, she caught the tail end of Dusklion's third statement. Fighting first? Another battle? What did that mean? Melody had only recently learned fighting was a thing - she had seen two cats from afar and another alley cat had pointed out what it was called and told her to stay away when she'd shown too much curiosity. Either way, everything had been moving too fast and Melody only had a vague idea of what fighting entailed. Hurting someone else with your own paws. She didn't much like that... but she supposed... if this Clan needed it to get by in life, it couldn't be that bad?

"What is spunk-" She began, and then cut off when Dusklion kept going, because duh, Melody didn't want to not hear what her companion was saying. DIE??!?! She was gonna die?! Oh, wait, there was a chance. Phew. Wait-

"Miss Birdsn-" But Dusklion was already leaving, leaving Melody to gape after her. Scrambling to her paws, the ex-outsider..? Ex-outsider! She was a Clan cat now! Or... almost, but still! Aha! Oh wait, Birdsnow. "What happened to Miss Bir- A Clan name?!?!" The classic tabby instantly perked up with delight, eyes shining. She needed to stop getting sidetracked so much, but that was a task for a later time.

A warrior name? What was a warrior? "Oh! A Melody is a... uh...!" Melody trailed off awkwardly. What was a Melody? How had she never questioned her own name. Oh wait, of course she knew the answer to that. "It's me, duh!" Oh, it wasn't her anymore.

"Wisteriawren!" The pretty molly exclaimed instantly, echoing Dusklion's words ... except much, much louder. It seemed the name had been approved, apparently. The rest of that walk was spent with the newly named Wisteriawren prancing after her first proper Clan acquaintance (and duh, her new bestest friend ever).

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.