Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
37/50

The bengal molly had a success with her first patrol as leader. Mouth overflowing with herbs, she trotted over to the one-eyed medicine cat before dropping the plants she had collected on the ground. "Found quite a few, as you can see. Borage over here, thank stars Coldamber taught me what it looked like - Oh! sorry! Got off track dearie!" she said embarresed, dipping her head as an apology. "And I have no knowledge of Chervil, I got the herbs purely based off of what you told me about it. My patrol all showed up and got a collection of herbs too. So, I would say this patrol is a success," spottedstream said, finishing up her report to the medicine cat. "Also, I was wondering if maybe you could teach me what Chervil does sometime? But unless you have anything to say, I believe I'm dismissed?" she asked, waving her tail as she finished her second question

[ x, x, & x ]
[ @starry ]
Mistyshard dropped off her herbs on a pile, then positioned herself at the base of the floodstone to wait for the herb patrols to arrive. First came Spottedstream. The patrol had worked out, everyone brought the required herbs and no one disappeared. That was perfect. She gave the molly a quick, thankful nod. Ah - teaching what chervil did. She could do that. "Sure, just ask me when you see me around sometime," she mewed in reply and dismissed the warrior with a flick of her tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Herbs proudly clutched in his jaws GarlicFeather made his way slowly back to report how many herbs they'd gotten to MistyShard, personally he hadn't really much opinion on the new medicine cat. They healed others, they did medicine cat things with the plants and stuff, that was about the best he could muster in terms of it. Briefly blinking himself back to reality he offered a wide smile as he placed the herbs down briefly so he could report back better. 'We didn't run into any troubles well gathering the herbs, in total we got about.. 4 Comfrey, 5 blessed thistle and 2 bits of moss Cormorant Paw and Fallen Wish found!' Garlic Feather hoped it was enough, in his opinion it was a pretty decent haul but.. that wasn't for him to decide overall really.
FallenWish's collection post
CormorantPaw's collection post
GarlicFeather's collection post
@starry
(Let me know if i did anything wrong!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
The dilute calico walked into camp to drop off her 3 blessed thistle and 1 moss, then went back to what she was doing.
[ @starry ]
The herbalist pricked her ears as the next patrol arrived. Plently of herbs, and Fallenwish and Cormorantpaw had both been present. She smiled thankfully at Garlicfeather and his patrolmates, letting her one-eyed gaze sweep over the herbs before she returned her attention to the felines once again. "Thank you, you're dismissed," she meowed, words accompanied by a bob of her head.

No matter how long she waited, it seemed like no one else would arrive... that was disappointing. Looked like she'd have to send out some punishments today.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den