View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 08:25 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 28 moons
Her mind had been reeling in the recent days, given everything that was going on. Sleep still wouldn't come, so Dusklion's jaws parted in a huge yawn as she sat off to the side of camp, peeking at the work that Troutstone had done. It looked good enough. Her brother's call though brought her attention to the Floodstone and she blinked. Stars, she still did not like the name for their meeting place.

Regardless the small dark tabby stood up and trotted over towards the gathering crowd, taking up a spot in the back. She didn't have any intention to talk to anyone during this meeting, mainly because she knew what was coming, and she still wasn't sure how her Clan viewed her. It made anxiety gnaw at her heart, the self-doubt doubling down, but Dusk did her best to push it away and lift her blue gaze up towards her brother.

Just as she was feeling the anxiety die down a bit, a flash of gray fur caught her eye. Immediately the head Lionheart stiffened, eyes shooting to the base of the stone. Where... where was it? It was just there? Dusklion scanned the area quickly, pressing her paws harder into the ground. It was... gone now. After a moment or two, the head Lionheart let out a soft breath and closed her eyes in an attempt to regain her composure. Once she was certain that any lingering emotion was free from her eyes she glanced back up towards Fades.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 2nd, 2024 at 08:41 AM.