View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:14 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 22 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

"Pebblesplash?" he asked curiously tilting his to the side confused. He had never heard nor seen this she at before. If she was Birdsnows mother that would mean she was from riverclan right? Where had she been. Had she run away and abandoned the clan. She was only coming back now. The fur bristled along Mud'smokes spine, cats leaving their clans was a touchy subject to him and he hated any cat who had done such things. Had they no loyalty? It was disgraceful. If his assumptions were true about Pebblesplash being a runaway then he wanted nothing to do with her.

"well it looks like she back, don't know why. She left didn't she? So why is she back" he scoffed and turned to look in the direction of the medicine cats den. He isn't blind, and he was sure that Liondusk, Seabreeze and Mistyshard didn't look happy to see her. He wondered what Fadingsun's reaction to this would be. Would riverclans leader let her back in after being gone so long? Well that thought just dampened his mood. "have an patrols left yet?" he asked turning his attention back to fogmuzzle. "becuase if not I wouldn't mind going on one. Maybe the hunting patrol? I'm kinda bored and lacking some action in my life"

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes.

´´Y-You don´t understand, Mudsmoke,´´ Fogmuzzle stuttered. ´´Pebblesplash died. Don´t know how, but she died.´´

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 2nd, 2024 at 07:14 AM.