View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 03:28 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"Thats not what I was saying at all... I was just asking a simple question. I'm most looking forward to learn how to fight, because I have long claws and a capable bloodline so I think it'll be fun." Forestpaw said.
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
21/100

Confusion washed over Quietpaw at Forestpaw's seemingly misunderstanding of her answer. She'd replied with a shrug she didn't misinterpret his question so what was all the fuss about? Oh, he must've thought that whole reprimanding was aimed at him...well he was about to get one of his own, anways.

Ignoring his mistake at thinking he was the subject of her scolding, she found herself rolling her eyes at his reason to be eager about warrior training. Long claws? Pffft, his were probably the same length of here's and just for the reasong of doing it the dark she-cat inspected her own. Sharp. Yep, that was normal. Besides, they came from the same bloodline yet she didn't find it fun. Was he just really optimistic or something?

(Sorry, should've made it more clear, Quiet was talking to Silverpaw when he attempted to bully her not Forest. ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^