View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern stretched, prepared to start training Rainpaw. Nervousness filled her, this was her first apprentice she'd be training. If she didn't train this cat then someone else would, and she would probably be punished for not training and preparing for clan life. No. That won't happen she muttered to herself, shaking those thoughts away. "Rainpaw, get ready, we're going to head out soon!" She'd called to Rainpaw. Maybe someone could help her with the territory tour, she wasn't familiar with the land herself. She scanned the clearing for any cat that wasn't preoccupied with something, maybe they could help her. Her eyes landed on a gray and white she-cat, she'll do. "Hey, uh... can you help me with something?" She called over the cat she spotted.

Rainpaw- @SuspiciousMindz
Lynxshade- @Wingnettle

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw had been waiting ages for this! Gosh, she felt like she was behind already! Had her siblings completed this yet? What about the friends she mentally made, but hadn't spoken to yet, have they?? The anxiety was building up, although she'd merely been an apprentice a week. A little dramatic, some would think.

The black and white she-cat bounded up to her mentor, her tail high in the air in a friendly greeting. She had eager eyes and was ready to go, except one thing. Was her mentor asking someone else for help? Oh, no. Why? Why would they be doing that?! Didn't her mentor know everything?! They were supposed to! Panic began to rise in her chest, her humming heart beginning to pick up the pace.

No. No. No. Not now, not on her first day of training! Rainpaw closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly. Her heart rate was beginning to calm. No need to pass out, not today! When she was calmer, she sat with her tail over her paws and waited for her mentor and this other cat to appear.

@Wingnettle - Lynxshade

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL