Old May 1st, 2024, 10:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Eggpaw, stick close to me," Hawkbite growled lowly to his apprentice, heeding both Dawnstar and Lynxshade's orders. He wouldn't be losing his apprentice today, nope.

The Commander trekked after Lynxshade as she led their patrol forward. "We'll attack the same creature, bring it down quickly. I'll distract it and you can get some solid hits on it," Hawkbite instructed quietly as they approached their enemies. Once the command was given, Hawkbite shot forward, doing as he said he would and locking claws on a nearby mink. Harsh snarls and tearing of flesh grew louder around them. "Eggpaw, get up onto it!" Hawkbite called before his teeth sank into the shoulder of the mink, hoping to steer it's attention away from the surprise attack.

Surely some of that training they did and instincts would kick in for the apprentice. If not, he'd have some serious repercussions to deal with after this.

@MockingRabbit - Eggpaw
[Leaving it fairly vague and open for you to get some posts in ; also, I apologize in advance for the delays. My area is flooded and I don't have much access to reliable wifi right now.]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL