Thread: [Closed] Wheel of Misfortune Purrks
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 09:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Wheel of Misfortune Purrks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Any negative purrks from the wheel only last a week so sweet as a flower would have expired by then and purrks are not transferable between characters, sorry! However there are exclusive permeate wheel only purrks like burn baby burn and survival instincts but they are only beneficial. Plus theres the non wheel exclusives you can get in the purrk shop which can be permanate though I think you can decide to pocket it and not assign it to a cat if you dont want it on someone specifically.

A good rule of thumb is if the purrks are 'bad' theyre temp if theyre good their perm. If you want sweet as a flower to be permanent then you can get the bewitched purrk and ask for something similar though!

My personal tip is when you buy wheel spins you dont have to buy them for a specific character? You can just buy wheel spins and assign the results where it feels fitting after, all you need to do is send in a ticket when youre plunking a purrk on a character to keep them informed and youre good!

:happyjump: thank youuuu

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!