View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Duststorm, Teardrop, and Mothcloud. Seabreeze committed the names to mind so that he could recognize the cats that he needed to keep a closer eye on while out and about, maybe he should invite one or two on a patrol so he could get a better paw on them and how they behave. Dusklion continued with explaining her punishment for Troutpaw who was known as Troutstone, alright, alright. Everything seemed pretty standard and Seabreeze didn’t have much to say on it. The words on Wolfpaw had immediately set the lionheart on edge though, hunting for Thunderclan?! Why Thunderclan of all clans, this would’ve been bad if it was Shadowclan or Windclan but why Thunderclan? The tom sighed, just another confirmation that the border ban was needed. “I assume you have it handled for Wolfpaw, but what was a ‘paw doing out of camp? Did anyone ask his mentor about that? Should someone?” He knew that he wasn’t really one who could talk given his own progress with his apprentice but that wasn’t from any sort of lack of effort on Seabreeze’s part, he has tried many times to try and work with the young apprentice but so far he’s been out of luck. He should try again when he gets back in camp. His blue eyes shifted as Owltalon took up the next report with something that gave Seabreeze an odd sense of Deja Vu…

Seabreeze tilted his head a bit, “That sounds like an outsider encounter I had in the Range. It was an apprentice size she, the molly looked pretty battered and by the scent I figured she had just already ran into one of our cats and if my suspicions were correct that could’ve been you… but you said they were injured when they ran into you? Strange. But I agree, too many outsider encounters, perhaps we should put more emphasis on patrols along the outskirts?” Though that left his other situation that he ran into, outsiders are suspicious but not confirmed with the placement and potential craziness of some of his clan mates, but he didn’t want to pin blame on anyone. After all, outsiders were more than likely. Seabreeze took in a deep breath and started with his report. “Me and Hailstorm were out checking the outskirts, I have been a bit paranoid with everything that has happened recently, and we discovered the body of Antlermutter? The warrior that was kicked from the camp in one of the recent meetings. It was obviously the work of another cat and I would put my bet on another outsider. Though with the placement being relatively close to our border, one of our own cats isn’t out of the question. I was on my way to reporting the finding to Fadingsun when you called me out. I plan on informing Fadingsun the moment we get back though." That was the first part and one of the more concerning. AntlerMutter wasn't tecnically one of their own at the time of the murder and it was likely a coincidence or Antlermutter was close to territory. Either way, it wasn't a recent murder, the warrior had been there for some time, "It was clear that Antlermutter had been there for some time, not fresh but not quite rotting or anything"

Onto less depressing and slightly less concerning in camp news. Dusklion had been there and Fadingsun already knows and probably half the camp, so it was likely that Owltalon had already heard but Seabreeze wants to give his fellow lionheart the full story rather than going off gossip. He turned his gaze to focus more on Owltalon as he continued, "So I'm sure that you've heard bits and pieces but an ex-lionheart from the dead had made quite the reentry. Dusklion, myself, and Mistyshard had approached Pebblesplash in camp not too long ago, though when me and Dusk brought the news to Fadingsun he claimed that he had already given Pebblesplash the all clear already." Seabreeze took another breath before continuing with the most important part, "Fadingsun says that if someone, except a troublemaker or a cat that was gone for more than two moons before death, returns from the dead they are to be welcomed. That's all I think from me."
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon ]
[ Sorry if this is clunky, didn't want to hold this up any longer. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!