View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons

If the circumstances weren't so serious - and Redhawk wasn't nearly petrified with fear from her last run-in with this beast - the hornet would've chuckled heartily at Mudhound's distraction technique. It would certainly catch attention, she was sure! Hopefully it would distract this wretched creature long enough for her to deliver some payback for it launching her into the remains of their old camp.

"I want to work on unbalancing it. Go for t-the legs. I'm gonna help c-control its tail with Wolfhive." She had confidence the tom could do some hefty damage but that tail, she knew, was strong. Better to have two warriors attempting to hold it down. As the last member from Bumblestar's team leapt out, Redhawk dashed out after them and made a hornet-line for the Fisher's tail. Joining Wolfhive on the other side she aimed to sink her teeth into the beast's tail - if she succeeded she'd yank back as hard as she could along with Wolfhive, hoping the sudden movement would cause the creature to fall backwards.

[ Sunleap - @Katiethewolfchild - you're next! ] [ Aldercry - @Bean ] [ Sproutfleck - @blxze. ]
[ Wolfhive - @BEAR. - just so you know red joined wolf to help with the fisher's tail! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 2nd, 2024 at 08:34 AM.