Old May 1st, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Oh lawd she demands training[p]

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
77/100

Messy work. Oh. Midnightpaw frowned down at the mouse that she had caught. Messy. She told herself. Well, wasn’t that to be expected from someone who had only just caught their first piece of prey? Hazelstripe must have really high expectations, huh? It was a little bit daunting, and she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to live up to them, in all honesty. I’ll do it better next time, I promise.

Much to her surprise, that’s not all that her mentor had to tell her. A quiet sigh escaped her at that, and she seemed to get her all of her jovial energy back just by hearing, ‘good job, runt’. With those big green eyes of hers, she watched as Hazelstripe lifted a paw, gently poking her head. It was… Odd praise, but it made her eyes light up nonetheless. It was nice to be told that she was perfectly perfect. “Yes, Hazelstripe, I understand.”

Bright eyed and bushy tailed, she crouched down to pick up her catch by the tail, looking up at her mentor with those starry green irises of hers. “Are we heading back to camp now?”

[ @Dark ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!