View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

@Rani [Crowtooth]
rolling evens | r=4 | r=3 |

Larkspring sauntered towards the mess, and was surprised by the lack of vitality left in the land. This? All of this destruction? Coming from those tiny brown mice? It was insanity. As the sea of brown pipsqueaks began moving, Larkspring analyzed them closely. That one... and maybe that one... ooh that one looks like it'd put up a good fight... Suddenly, the sound of blows and struggling caught their ears. Larkspring's ears pinned back. Ah. Crowtooth. Dang it. The older tom seemed to be having a grand old time fighting two rat-brains. Giving their targets one last wishful look, Larkspring sprang by Crowtooth's side and yanked one away from his stomach. With a quick jab of their front paws, they snapped the spine of the mink and threw it towards its gathering brethren, who squeaked in reply. The second mink turned it's head to address the new threat. Larkspring drove their head in, grabbed a hunk of mink, and swung it towards the sky. It landed nearby with a thud. "So. Crowtooth. Are you ok?" they asked, a forced smile on their face. "We're all good here, yes? Ready to fight more minks?" Honestly, socialization wasn't Larkspring's strong suit. It always took too much energy to socialize. Perhaps that's why they didn't notice that the second mink, the one that they had swung, was conscious again. Perhaps that's why they didn't realize it was creeping up on them until the little bugger had sunk its teeth into Larkspring's leg.

-sign my sig below if you want-