Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
[tags; @Fritter ;@Tiabirb ;
@lys.luvbot ; @LostInTheOrchids ]
╚══•●•══╝

The silver tom nodded at Garlicfeather. "Got it." he said, creeping towards the mother raccoon. He snuck behind her and clawed the floor loudly. The raccoon turned around with surprise and she began to chase him. He ran in circles, distracting the mother. He stopped abruptly and began to back into a corner, pretending to be beat. He waved his tail, signaling for Garlicfeather to attack.

[D20: 11 | Fail] Riverwhisper aimed a blow at the raccoon's ears and missed, crying out as she bit into his leg, returning the hostility. He snarled, shaking the mother raccoon off his leg. [D20: 18 | Good Blow] The green-eyed tabby tom growled, flipping over the raccoon and clawing at her belly. The female raccoon howled in pain, before turning and spotting her kits and the other 4 cats. She hurtled towards them. "Watch out! She's coming!" he shouted before lunging to grab her tail and slow her down. "Oh no you don't!" he hissed. [D20: 7 | Fail] He slipped before leaping, falling on his stomach. He scrambled up and lunged once more. [D20: 20 | CRITICAL HIT!] Riverwhisper landed squarely on the mother raccoon's tail as she yowled in pain. He pushed her down and held his paw firmly on her neck keeping her pinned as he waited for the other cats to attack.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)