View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 05:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Whisperingpaw(150/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

With a nod to Dreamlight, Whispringpaw followed behind. He kept his pace nice and even so, he wasn't treading on the warrior's tail as the patrol started to move. They kept to the middle, away from Shadowclan. It was understandable. Whisperingpaw had heard what Shadowclan has done.

As they reached the falls, his pelt bristled. Whisperingpaw had fought the foul-smelling creatures before. They had hurt his clanmates, so he knew what to expect as a swarm of minks followed Twilightstar. He bounded after Dreamlight, but was quickly separated as two minks attacked her, and one attacked him. Whisperingpaw snarled at the mink, arching his back as they circled. The mink darted for his neck, but the apprentice dodged out of the way in a split second, twisting his body around so he could tackle the creature. Whisperingpaw's claws unsheathed as he slapped the mink across the face before sinking his teeth into the creature. He hissed in pain as new weight crashed into his back. Teeth sunk down into his spine painfully. Before the mink could do anything else, Whisperingpaw threw himself onto his hind legs so he'd fall backwards and on top of the mink. With the mink stunned, he took his chance and pounced, his claws raking into its stomach before his teeth sunk into the mink's neck and ripped it's throat out. The voices started to scream in his ears. They hadn't bothered him in a while, but the battle must've brought them back. They wanted more. More fighting from him, more aggressiveness. With his teeth bared, Whisperingpaw whipped his head around to look for a new opponent.

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 2nd, 2024 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more