Old May 1st, 2024, 05:17 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2- Active|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather Squirmed into the entrance close behind RiverWhisper, and noticed that NightShard and VenomWink had finally showed their faces (took them long enough) neither offered any new ideas that hadn’t already been said so GarlicFeather pushed on, his ears pricked as he squinted at the darkness, the smell of rotting wood was overwhelming but there was also milkscent and a distinct lingering smell of racoons, four, could also be picked out. GarlicFeather picked his pawsteps carefully as they all seemed to slip off and do their own things. Had any of them followed the plan beside Starling? Watching the older warrior lure the racoon kits away with round curious eyes GarlicFeather flexed his claws. Showtime. He knew that their intention was to intimidate the racoons but that was much more difficult with only one other following the set plan, GarlicFeather had always been battle hungry, these were one of those moment where such hunger played right into his paws. Noting the twoleg slabs that had been mentioned GarlicFeather gave a nod at RiverWhispers suggestion, that’d make for an excellent idea. He glanced back over and noticed that the racoon kits seemed to be making an awful lot of chittering, he seeked out the mother and noticed the shape slinking around, eyes widening GarlicFeather’s gaze flicked from the mother to Starling. This was the part where they were supposed to not only use brute force. But if he didn’t this could, get prickly fast. ‘RiverWhisper. Go get the mothers attention and draw her away from Starling and the racoon kits so that there aren’t any disruptions to that part of the plan. I’ll use the ledges you were talking about to jump atop of the racoons and attack from above. Just give me a signal- say err- wave your tail or something.’ GarlicFeather was admittedly panicking mildly but if the mother saw starling so close to her kits and a bunch of cats fumbling around this plan would become more gory then needed. They needed to chase out the racoons so giving the mother a few scratches would clearly make them seem much scarier than the line mentioned before. With this thought fixated in his head he bunched up his muscles making subtle leaps up toward the ledge, his paws fumbled clumsily for a moment on one of the boxes before he straightened himself and glanced downward anxiously. From what he could see, the mother wasn’t close enough to be a threat just yet but getting her attention away from starling without drawing the racoon kits back over would be tricky. Finally making his way to the ledge, he took a lingering moment to steady himself and twist so that he could easily make the leap onto the racoon. Although a glance down made his stomach churn, swallowing down a lump in his throat he tried to sharpen his thoughts and focus them on the racoon and RiverWhisper. His mind churned with tactics as his claws were sunk into whatever decently grippable surface was near him, the ledge was narrow compared to the rest and for a cat as hefty as garlicFeather he was sure a glance upward would have cats laughing at the ridiculous look of the way he was balancing. It struck him that this might of not been the referred to ledge, but nonetheless if he put enough effort into it the impact would be enough thanks to the height and surely he’d be able to reach the racoon.
(Got a little muddled up well posting this let me know if there Any mistakes!) @LostInTheOrchids @forest @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!