View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:53 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink's eyes scanned the abandoned twoleg den in front of her, taking in every detail. She could see the vines and branches that had grown over the entrance, and the faint smell of raccoons that lingered in the air. She knew that they were going to have to be careful if they wanted to take the raccoons out without getting hurt. As the others discussed their plan of attack, VenomWink listened intently, analyzing each idea and considering different scenarios. She couldn't help but feel a bit underwhelmed by their initial ideas. They seemed too focused on brute force and not enough on strategy. But then, an idea struck her. What if they created a distraction to draw out the raccoons? It was risky, but it could work. And as for the beavers, they could try to lure them away with some of their favorite food. She knew that they needed to be clever and strategic if they wanted to come out of this unscathed. ' ' Listen, I understand the importance of being quick and efficient,' ' she said, trying to keep her tone diplomatic. ' ' But sometimes, the best way to win a battle is to outsmart your opponent. We need to be clever and strategic if we want to come out of this unscathed.' ' After a moment of hesitation, VenomWink and her team set off towards the abandoned twoleg den. As they approached the decrepit structure, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. This was it, the moment of truth. Her future rested on their success. VenomWink couldn't help but feel nervous as they waited for their chance. What if their plan didn't work? What if they got caught off guard? But she pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the task at hand. As the first raccoon appeared, VenomWink sprang into action. She moved quickly and quietly, creeping close to the animal.

@LostInTheOrchids @forest @Fritter @Tiabirb @Fernwillow

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!