Old May 1st, 2024, 02:21 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
She waited until Twilightstar gave the order, then she yowled to her clanmates: "Shadowclan, attack!"
She leaped into the air and followed the Windclan patrol, remaining close to the Windclan leader so that her own clan wouldn't be left at the rear of the group. "Palesong, with me!" She mewed hastily just before the first mink slammed onto her. Tiny claws raked her flank, but her jaws were ready to close on the creature's pelt and she had it soon flying against the hard earth.
Another one was striking. Twilightstar had been right: they were extremely numerous, but not too heavy. Shadowclan cats were bigger than the average cats: she had faith that none of her clanmates would lose their life this day.
She crouched and bunched her muscles, ready to tackle the one that was coming. "Away... away, pests! We're going to rule this land!" The mink's yowl was suddenly cleared to Lynxshade, and she couldn't help but widen her eyes at the ferocity of its voice. She gritted her teeth, ready to sink her claws into this vile creature that aimed at stealing their territories like it was nothing.
Where was Palesong?