Old May 1st, 2024, 02:17 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
RiverClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Sparrowsong sat in the clearing, bored now that she wasn't picked to deal with the minks. Honestly, she was relieved to not go, maybe she could handle one or two but a whole hoard of them sounded too much. She looked at the nursery, wondering if she should check in on he sister, Quillkit. A few moons ago when their mother was expecting another little, Sparrowong was so excited. She liked the idea of a younger cat doing everything she said, a little minion. But Quilkit wasn't living up to her expectations. Even so, Sparrowsong made a promise to their mother she would help the little kit. The calico sighed dramatically, and looked around for her friend Nightshade. Nightshade was the most interesting cat to Sparrowsong, she could definitely use some more interesting friends in Windclan.

@burntToast @Spookez.

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly

A slight breeze ruffled Quailkit's fur as the brown calico quietly crept towards her older sister. She had awoken before sunrise as she usually did and watched as most of her clanmates left camp to go fight of the minks that she was told had been in their territory. She was a bit jealous that she couldn't go with them but it just encouraged her to 'practice' her fighting moves and she had been stalking literally everything that moves that stepped paw into the clearing. Her next target, can you guess? Sparrowsong of cause!

Quailkit was born in a litter of one which meant she didn't have any other litter of one so she didn't have any other littermates to play with. Let just say she was ecstatic to find out she had an older sister to play with. She has been clingy and obnoxious ever since. Always following Sparrowsong or trying to involve herself in whatever her sister was doing. They may not be 'littermates' but they were kin and that was the same thing in Quailkits eyes.

Quailkit crept a few pawsteps forward before standing completely still. She waited a few more seconds before pushing hard of her haunches and sprinting at sparrowsong and barreling into her. Of course being too small she didn't knock sparrowsong over as intended but did manage to bump her sister in the back pretty hard. She immediately hopped back to her paws and wrestled with sparrowsong's tail, like kits do, pretending it was some sort of enemy. "Die riverclan dung" she exclaimed triumphantly while pretending she had successfully beaten her opponent before looking proudly up at her sister. "did you see that Sparrow? My fighting skills are getting better aren't they!"
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|