View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze watched as the apprentice was able to catch the bird in just one try, and made it look incredibly easy as well. Hmm, that was not what happened on Seabreeze’s first time and even now he struggled with the feathery feinds. Though after blinking a couple of times out of his stupor the lionheart was quick to offer an answer, “Yeah, exactly like that! You’re a natural, much better than me one hundred percent. The tricky part usually comes when they try to lift off but you landed right on it! Nicely done.” The lionheart hoped that sufficed he was still a bit shocked by the display but now it was time for him to catch his own meal which he really hoped wouldn’t be a bird simply because he could hardly tolerate the feathers, fish was much better on every front, and Seabreeze would die on that hill.

[ D20: 19 | Pass ] Seabreeze was swift to find another creature scrambling through Haven Springs and he was quick to drop low. Please don’t be a bird, please don’t be a bird, please don’t be a bird… poking through some reeds his blue eyes zeroed in on a sizable lizard, skittering across a log before coming to an abrupt stop. Hmmm, he would prefer a lizard over a bird. Seabreeze wouldn’ve caught it anyways but he was silently cheering that it wasn’t, in fact, a bird. [ D20: 19 | pass ] Seabreeze crept forward on even paws, his ears pinned as the reeds slowly shifted as his body pressed by but never enough to startle off the creature. Then with a spring, Seabreeze pounced forward, slamming his paws, claws digging into the scales. The creature attempted to scramble but Seabreeze swiftly killed it with a bite. That was simple enough. He padded back to Sunsetpaw. He set the lizard down on his paws to speak, “I think that’s good, unless you want to go for more?
[ @Minkuu - Sunsetpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!