View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The lack of confidence behind his leader’s words took Seabreeze off guard a bit, he was used to Fadingsun being sure in everything he said but in the end Fadingsun was just another cat and was capable of being unsure but it was still strange. It made Seabreeze feel a little bit guilty though even though he had done nothing but his job he didn’t feel right being on the receiving end of an apology by his leader. Seabreeze shifted his eyes away though as he processed the actual words spoken. That was off, someone was making something up or something. Pebblesplash had not seemed to know who was in charge but his leader had already given her the all clear? It wasn’t his place to question orders though and he dipped his head, “It’s alright, thank you for the clarification.” That was important to know, but how many cats can just return from the dead, why wasn’t Cloverpaw returning from the dead if it was that easy to do it. Did she… not want to see him? The lionheart let out a shaky breath and then shook his head just as swiftly, wanting to get out and away from everyone right now just for a little bit, “No, I have nothing else. Thank you.” With that the tom got to his paws and left the den. Dusklion was saying things that reflected what Seabreeze thought but it was getting harder to make out the words over the ringing in his ears. He made a note to apologize to Dusklion and Fadingsun for his abrupt leave later. He didn’t even hear the end of the head lionheart’s sentence.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!