View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze shook his head, “No, it’s alright. I’ll have this,” The lionheart motioned to the fish that he was now reaching for on the other side of the pile. Seabreeze was more than fine with having salmon, he liked all fish just the same and fish was the best. Though he could be biased and maybe even a bit stereotypical with fish being his favorite as a Riverclan cat but it just tasted better than most land prey. Seabreeze in the end wasn’t too picky and he moved his eyes from the salmon he now pulled towards himself swiftly not to have another encounter like that. He was about to leave Hollytail to it and to find a spot to eat but then the other was asking him a question. Oh, they were socializing, conversing, and other regular cat things. Did Hollytail want to eat with him? Alright, that’s fine. “Oh! Umm, my day has been alright, I’ve been pretty busy since umm, Birdsnow stepping down but it’s been alright. What have you been up to? Or umm, actually, did you want to move this conversation away from the pile, so we aren’t umm, in the way?” Then he realized that Hollytail had already asked that and he flustered a bit, “Oh, you answered that. Then, any thing happen on any patrols for you recently?” That was basically the same question but Seabreeze was kind of panicking so it would do for now.
[ @Snowyfeathr - Hollytail ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!