Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze listened to the molly as she answered his question. He had thought that she hadn’t heard him or wanted to answer and he would’ve been more than fine with that. It wasn’t like he was entitled to knowing and it was a bit personal so the lionheart was left wondering why she had shared it with a stranger. Her first warrior assessment, that implied more than one. No harm in that. Though Redwater seemed to be sad as she reported that she wanted to be a lionheart… which why? Why wouldn’t she be able to be a lionheart if she was willing to put the work into being one. Seabreeze was a lionheart and he wasn’t much of anything, he had gotten his name three moons late even, Birdsnow hadn’t gotten hers until she was the the older side and Mistyshard was a lionheart after getting her warrior name on the older side as well and she’s also the medicine cat now, Riverclan didn’t discriminate like that. It couldn’t afford too, if they were a good warrior it doesn’t matter where they came from or what it took to get there, heck, it showed dedication that she had worked until she did get her name. It was more than what Seabreeze’s own apprentice was doing. He hasn’t seen much of the younger feline despite his efforts.

Seabreeze cut his inner ramblings short and he gave Redwater a smile, “If you put in the work then there’s always a chance! Now then, let’s get this prey back to camp.” The lionheart undug his prey and picked it up alongside the horsetail that he gathered and started to lead the pair of them back to camp. It was a good patrol and he had learned quite a bit about his clan mate and they seemed to be one of the good ones which Starclan knew that they needed more warriors like Redwater.
[ @Lucythecat - Redwater ]
[ I’ll turn in the patrol and submit the prey and herbs to the storage so don’t worry about that :3 Can’t wait to see more Redwater in the future! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!