View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Well, this turned incredibly awkward, incredibly fast and this time it wasn’t even Seabreeze’s fault. Or maybe it was, he wasn’t sure why the other suddenly seemed to get quiet and so the lionheart kind of continued after a few moments of the silence, “Right, well, umm, no need to apologize. What are you doing out here alone?” Hunting likely, given the water vole that Seabreeze saw them get, but maybe that was a coincidence, or cover up for doing something else. The tom didn’t like thinking like that about another clan mate, especially when other cats could feel just the same about his innocent runs through the territory. It probably was just them having alone time just as Seabreeze had been and they both disrupted each other. Seabreeze remained though, waiting for an answer before continuing his awkwardly stilted mew, “Well, if that’s all, should I leave you be?” He didn’t want to leave this cat alone in case they didn’t want to be but also he didn’t want to intrude if they wanted to be alone, so Seabreeze gave them a choice. Simple, he was nailing this conversation, totally!
[ @paris - Drizzlesnow ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!