View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:05 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Springkit

Was he imagining it? Was it just that he hadn't been as tightly curled up in his and his mother's nest and therefore didn't feel the same difference in temperature when stepping outside the nursery, or was it getting warmer? It was very possible that his mind was only making up a comfortable lie that the weather was slowly warming, but it wasn't as cold as it had been a few days ago, right?

Whiskers twitching, paws itching to run, and yellow-blue eyes sparking with something not too unlike hope, Springkit took a few more tentative steps away from the nursery, checked how the air felt once more... and then he was off. Swift bounds across the camp and along the inner wall, still with a kit-like stumble in his steps and lacking the grace of maturer cats but too energetic to care. Because he could feel it in the air. It was like Mother had told him, that the air would warm, birds would begin to sing, the forest would fill of food, and the streams would flod again. The world would be alive again, that was what she had said.

Pretty quickly running out of breath in his small lungs but with a wide smile adorning his face, Springkit came to a halt outside the nursery, having completed a full run around the camp. He had no real purpose for doing it, for running, still a bit too young to think of actively training his body, but there was something in the air that just told him to move, that sitting still right now simply was not an option. Someday, when he was old enough and become an apprentice and get a mentor and get to be outside the camp walls, then he would run across the whole territory.

[Open <33]

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A dappled dark ginger-and-white Norwegian Forest she-cat with blue eyes.

Springsight had been chilling beside the nursery in a patch on sunlight, enjoying the newleaf warmth soaking into her fur. A purr was rumbling in the young warrior's throat. However, soft, pattering pawsteps had Springsight's blue gaze fluttering open to reveal Springkit emerging from the nursery.

Pushing herself into a sitting position, the molly blinked warmly at the little tom. ''Hello, Springkit. Did you enjoy your nap?'' Springsight tipped her head to the side slightly. There was Springburst here in RiverClan. Then there was Springsight herself, and then the little kit Springkit standing in front of her. Great StarClan, 'Spring' must be a common name.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 1st, 2024 at 01:06 PM.