Old May 1st, 2024, 12:14 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

Finch let go of the smile a bit, calming. Ok, so his first hunting patrol, or just hunting in general. But it would learn, from watching. The other Tom seemed annoyed enough, he wouldn’t go out of his way to explain he actually hadn’t been taught how to hunt. But he knew how to pounce at least, he just needed to know the before and after catching. He returned his attention back to the other grinning. “Well sitting here isn’t getting us anywhere,” they said kindly, motioning their tail at the camp exit. When they all got up and moving Finch quietly let out a sigh. It let its body relax from the firm happy position to a more comfortable loose walking. “And thank you, for allowing me to join,” he said, mostly to the apprentice but he turned his face to the warrior, he purred slightly when he said it. He wanted them to know he was very happy, though it came out slightly stretched and forced. They gave a little cough at the end as if an excuse for the awkward purr.

Two new friends. He hummed to himself slightly as they continued to walk. Two. And he would make more, he was sure of it. They wanted to keep these two friends, but the apprentice seemed annoyed with them already. Which made him keep his head a little lower.
@silver. @paris

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 12:16 PM.