Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost couldn't help but smile, just a bit, at Willowpaw's enthusiasm. It was good to see young cats that really just wanted to do their best. "Alright," she prompted, shifting into a loose battle stance, "show me what you have so far. Come at me with all you've got, and I'll retaliate and try to give you a few new lessons. Sound good?" She couldn't place who Willowpaw's mentor was, and didn't have any solid idea of how much training she'd had or still needed.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Willowpaw flicked her tail happily, as soon as she was told to give it her all, the pretty Molly. narrowed her eyes scarily, Willowpaw dropped into a pretty good hunters crouch, she had one paw a bit in front of her, she steadied her tail softly, it grazing the ground but not making any sound. Willowpaw looked at Blackfrost, studying there position, Willowpaw leapt upwards and gave a small growl, Willowpaw hadn't paid attention and her hind paws hit a bush, causing her to tumble over. Attempting to fix it Willowpaw made her self roll on the ground to go towards Blackfrost, then steadying her paws she rolled onto them and leapt to the side, hopefully away from any attack Blackfrost had tried to lay upon the small apprentice. Willowpaw brushed up her fur and tried to focus again.

From the corner of the training spot, Brightnight, a queen and Willowpaw's mother watched. Brightnight streched her claws gently and seethed silently as her daughter failed the jump.

(Brightnight will be watching because of an interaction that her and Willowpaw will have after the event, if its not ok just let me know and I'll delete her part <3 )

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3