Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

One... Two... Two?! Why two? Did there need to be two? Looking back and forth between the cat in front of him and the one that appeared behind him is making his head spin. Alright, Stars, very funny. Now that was enough. Make a third appear and he was actually going to go crazy. Rising to his paws, he looks back toward the warrior and just nods in response before glancing back over his shoulder at Finchpaw.

"I agree. Sitting around isn't helpful, either. Which is why we're going hunting."

Hopefully the other apprentice got the hint. Maybe he would go find someone else to bother? Oh no, what if he takes it as an invitation... What if he joins them?! Bitternpaw, what have you gotten yourself into...

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

The other apprentice said what he did calmly, with a straight face, though the slight annoyance in his voice... Finch's smile faltered slightly before going back. It looked from the apprentice to the warrior and back. Both looked at them, staring, waiting for Finch to do something. A small flick of panic settled in his chest but washed away as a more natural smile plastered onto his face. "Can I go with you guys? The camp really... well is boring me just as much as you two it seems," he said calmly, not a hint of distaste for the two, just pure happiness. An introvert's worst nightmare it seems. Though he wouldn't mind going and staying in the camp, he was truthful about it being boring still. They hadn't made many friends. Maybe its smile wasn't good enough? Or working?

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 10:39 AM.