silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice |

He hummed his way around camp, a little tune he had learned to make with his mouth that kept him entertained. And, just lucky it, as it was in search of something to do it spotted a depressed-looking tom. Anddddd... Finch couldn't help themselves and made their way over to the tom, up behind them. "Ello!" He chirped, his voice this loud positive squeal, which he was told was supposed to enhance another mood if one was happy. So Finch took it upon itself to be that cat who was overly positive, even if it was unhappy. Of course, the tom stared at them for a moment, Finch just kept a smile on. He hoped his eye sparked enough to show he was truly happy. "You know, sitting around all day isn't heathy for you," he chirped again, maybe this time the tom would respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn gave a nod. ''Good. If we want to be able to make several trips, we'd better get going.''

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

One... Two... Two?! Why two? Did there need to be two? Looking back and forth between the cat in front of him and the one that appeared behind him is making his head spin. Alright, Stars, very funny. Now that was enough. Make a third appear and he was actually going to go crazy. Rising to his paws, he looks back toward the warrior and just nods in response before glancing back over his shoulder at Finchpaw.

"I agree. Sitting around isn't helpful, either. Which is why we're going hunting."

Hopefully the other apprentice got the hint. Maybe he would go find someone else to bother? Oh no, what if he takes it as an invitation... What if he joins them?! Bitternpaw, what have you gotten yourself into...

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !