Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

---

Okay, he was sure that he was going to go absolutely crazy in this camp. Claws dig into the dirt anxiously as he stares around from clan member to clan member, once again wishing that a warrior would take pity upon him and take him out to do... Something. Anything. With a sigh, his head rests upon the paws that are settled in front of him, narrowed eyes keeping a close watch for an ounce of action. Seriously, when was something interesting going to happen around here? Didn't anyone hunt any more? Were patrols just not happening since Vultureidiot up and got demoted? Siiiiigh.

[ open ]

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice |

He hummed his way around camp, a little tune he had learned to make with his mouth that kept him entertained. And, just lucky it, as it was in search of something to do it spotted a depressed-looking tom. Anddddd... Finch couldn't help themselves and made their way over to the tom, up behind them. "Ello!" He chirped, his voice this loud positive squeal, which he was told was supposed to enhance another mood if one was happy. So Finch took it upon itself to be that cat who was overly positive, even if it was unhappy. Of course, the tom stared at them for a moment, Finch just kept a smile on. He hoped his eye sparked enough to show he was truly happy. "You know, sitting around all day isn't heathy for you," he chirped again, maybe this time the tom would respond.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 10:13 AM.