View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:04 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

---

Okay, he was sure that he was going to go absolutely crazy in this camp. Claws dig into the dirt anxiously as he stares around from clan member to clan member, once again wishing that a warrior would take pity upon him and take him out to do... Something. Anything. With a sigh, his head rests upon the paws that are settled in front of him, narrowed eyes keeping a close watch for an ounce of action. Seriously, when was something interesting going to happen around here? Didn't anyone hunt any more? Were patrols just not happening since Vultureidiot up and got demoted? Siiiiigh.

[ open ]

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn's familiar, gray rosetted pelt was slipping out into the clearing from inside the woven branches of the warriors' den. With a yawn, the she-cat stretched each leg in turn, blinking a few times to let her eyes adjust to the light.

Spotting the apprentice, Mistydawn waved a greeting to Bitternpaw with her tail, green eyes friendly. ''Hi!'' She called over. ''Would you like to go hunting?''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.