death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Haven Springs

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frostmelt frowned at River as he came into view next to him, a bit too close for Frost's comfort. He quickly moved sideways, away from the other. "I'm... fine..." he said slowly, continuing to walk, he didn't want to stop and have a conversation, I mean, look how far that had gotten him. He messed it up. He tilted his head a bit to the side, sparing a glance at Sea without being obvious. When the other tom caught his eye he gave a nod of apology for being brought along. River, had, of course, asked if Sea wanted to come along. But Frost didn't quickly try to get either of them out of the situation, which then quickly turned awkward as River continued to chat. He paused for a minute before continuing, Sea congratulated River on the kits coming, should Frost? He decided to. "Con... grats on the... uh... kits," he mumbled to River, loud enough for the other to hear. At this point, Frost wouldn't mind simply disappearing. The world seemed too loud and this situation was awkward and it seemed to be tearing Frost apart. His talking seemed to be jumbled and he couldn't say one... NOT ONE... coherent thing. He might as well go hunt, though he was getting tired and he could feel his legs drag slightly, as if his memory loss was tiring him out, and dragging him down. [D20: 6 | fail] he couldn't smell anything around him, nor look, so he was stuck with the group for now.

Would he try to talk? Maybe.

(sorry for short post, no motivation for currently this)

[ @forest - Riverwhisper | @Dolomedes - Seab ]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 10:04 AM.