Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Haven Springs

CORMORANTPAW
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 14 moons
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1 | primal instincts | skip the steps
[ @dino. @Ian @stag @hermeswind ]

Going to Haven Springs twice was the last thing Cormorantpaw had wanted. Sure, she wasn’t against it, but she hadn’t dwindled with the thought of visiting the place twice just to receive some extra training. The band of apprentices that she was with weren’t cats that she knew sufficiently well, but she knew them well enough to come along, she supposed. Redmire brought the band there to give them extra training, and Cormorantpaw knew full well that she needed it. Judging from the fact that they were near water, she suspected that they were going to be taught how to swim more efficiently, and she wanted their personal opinion on their experiences. She knew how to swim efficiently well, but it would do her better to do something more advanced and tricky, maybe to help her in case she was in any grave danger. “I already know how to swim pretty well, but I wouldn’t mind learning some advanced swimming techniques if you know any. I already know how to hunt already, but I wouldn’t mind the refresher.” Plus, she hadn’t seen Lionbeach before, so that’ll do her some good.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 1st, 2024 at 03:47 AM.