Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:05 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
The trek to Cattail Pond went by in a heartbeat, and Wolfhive swiveled his ears to check for anything out of place before his attention fell fully on his companion. He brought Woodpaw out for practice but hadn't quite specified what they were doing.

"Hey Woodpaw, think quick!"

He lunged, aiming to swipe a paw toward Woodpaw's shoulder - before feinting and instead mock-slashing across his side.

[ @Blazing ]
WOODPAW
Apprentice - Tom - ThunderClan

Quickly the two would make their way over to the Cattail Pond. Woodpaw's ears flickered back and forth as he took in the scenery around him. It was beautiful, the territory of ThunderClan. Or else perhaps it had been his home forever, and that was why. Shaking his pelt, the apprentice looked up at the larger tom, Wolfhive, one of the Hornets. Though unsure of what they were going to do, the apprentice thought he was ready for it. Training had always been a success, at least most of the time, for him.

Suddenly, the other would talk, and abruptly a paw swiped over at him and he stumbled backwards to see as Wolfhive slashed across his side. The sudden actions had caught the apprentice off-guard and he retreated even more before he glanced back. With the pond behind him, he would suddenly swipe up water towards the face of the larger Thunderclanner, hoping to blind him for a second. Then, crouching down, he swiftly, as quickly as possible, tried to bound through the tall cattails invisibly, perhaps not to his success, however, if Wolfhive found him.

To the side of the warrior, Woodpaw wound charges and try to tackle him down. His eyes were bright with burning determination, mind spinning quickly for tactics that could potentially help.

(I'm so sorry for the late reply :') I hope this works for you)