View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:00 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

༄ Silverkit & Pumpkinkit ~
outsiders - he/him, she/her

Using his body to keep his sister steady, the ginger tom watched the new cat carefully. He hadn’t re-raised his fur, in case it spooked Pumpkinkit, but this time he tried to follow what the two big cats were talking about. Riberclam, shambles, experience- what? These words make no sense. Riberclam.. What is that? Clams? Like the shell momma showed him? But before he could dwell on it any longer the new cat turned his attention to the twins, causing Silverkit to instinctively lift a paw to step back. He managed to catch himself before he did, his sis was balancing on his side, so if he moved too much she might fall again. He stood his ground.

Silverkits careful watch quickly turned to more of a glare, as his gaze narrowed. ‘I’m not going to hurt you’, as if you even could. Both kits were super duper strong, need be they could probably defeat the big cat in 0.0005 of a second with only one paw. This cat didn’t deserve to know their names, no matter how unfitting ‘silver’ was (fur brained drample-whim). “..pumpkinkit and silverkit.” his sisters meow was quiet, and sounded a bit sleepy. Alarmed, her brother ducked his head to ‘whisper’ into her ear, “what are you doing?? Stranger danger, remember? We shouldn’t tell strangers our names.” although thats not why he was so reluctant to say his own, it was a lesson his momma taught them that he just remembered.

Pumpkinkit didn’t reply, but instead gave him a look. She didn’t want to tell either, but they had to. She needed food, badly, and both of them were still too small to be able to hunt. Backed into a corner again. Silverkit hated this. He hated it bad. He didn’t want to have to rely on cats other than momma, Pumpkinkit, and himself. It felt bad. Reluctantly, Silverkit raised his head to face the big cat, glare still as sharp as his claws. “Silverkit and Pumpkinkit.” he repeated firmly, as if to say the two had agreed upon this decision. This better mean he can get Pumpkinkit food soon.

..sorry momma.

[ @Omari - dapplewing, @occultation - fadingsun ]