View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default “A Rabbit on the Hunt! So Scary!” [P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw woke up and just knew that it was going to be a good day! He woke up with the sun, got to stretch and do a few laps around the clearing to wake up, then one of his favorites was fresh on the prey pile for breakfast, and then his day really got started! It was pester warriors until they taught him something time and as he peered around camp he found his first victim! Rabbitpaw prided himself on knowing most of his clan mates, at least their names, so he knew the feline as Loudwhisker, though the blonde apprentice didn't know more than that. Well, that just wouldn't do!

He found himself bounding across the camp towards the warrior at a record setting pace and skitted to a stop, almost falling into the warrior's paws with a giddy grin on his face. His green eyes wide with excitement and expectancy, "Miss Loudwhisker! Canyoutakemeoutandandandthenteachmesomething really..." The apprentice trailed off as he realized all his words came out too quick and then he got tongue tied and it dissolved into gibberish even to himself. He's been doing that a lot lately, he wondered why. Rabbitpaw took in a really deep breath and then said each word almost separately, with slight pauses on each of them. "Can, you, take... me out.. for a lesson, Miss Loudwhisker?" He waited for her response with a happy wag of his stubby tail.
[ @rubberRatroom - Loudwhisker ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!