View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

So many kittens apprenticed last meeting, and though she had already congratulated some – such as Sleepypaw – Nightshiver had been wanting to check up on Brownpaw. The young one, not often spotted in the company of others; the forever queen had been meaning to for a while now, but had not found the chance up until now. Padding closer to the newly named apprentice, she offered a little smile, eyes fond.
“Con,,congratulations.”
She mew, genuinely happy for the young one.
“How,, has, everything,,, b-been,,, so far,,?”
It had only been a little while, but she hoped it was good – she hoped the young one was alright.

[ @zozelen ]

"Oh! Ah... Hello, Nightshiver!", Brownpaw squeaked, not noticing the white-furred queen approach her. "You mean me being an apprentice, right? Um, I think everything is going good so far... I went on my first patrol. And I still have a lot more to learn!" The young she-cat smiled wistfully- the thought of training and learning things excited her. Brownpaw wasn't quite sure what she would be learning, but whatever it was she was ready.

"And how have you been doing? Oh, and how's the nursery?" Brownpaw briefly considered mentioning that sometimes, just a little bit, she missed sleeping in her old nest... but she didn't want Nightshiver to think being an apprentice was bad. She liked her new den a lot too! The old one was just... familiar. And everything felt extra soft. Was there a way to make the apprentice's den softer?

(this takes place before boulderclaw's execution.)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 30th, 2024 at 09:58 PM.