Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw smiled, excited at the prospect of being able to run again soon but for now he needed to learn, learn, learn, so it's battle time! How else will be able to protect Windclan from fish and minks alike! The warrior started to explain and the blonde apprentice fixed his green eyes on her, carefully watching the way she moved her paws and body as she swung out, woahhhh! That's so cool! The tom bounced in place once and then stilled as Bravebird turned to him and gently bapped his head and shoulders. Rabbitpaw giggled, though you weren't supposed to laugh when you got hit, but it was very soft it was like playing!

Then Bravebird showed another way before motioning for Rabbitpaw to try to move out on Dovepaw. Yes! He's going to be so good at this and then Dovepaw is also going to be so good at dodging too! Then they'll both be so great! Rabbitpaw turned to face the other apprentice and steadied his paws under him like he saw Bravebird do, and then he used a paw to shoot out at Dovepaw, aiming for the other's shoulders with a sheathed paw. Regardless of that hitting or not the blond apprentice then, even though he knew that Dovepaw wasn't probably going to try and hit him back, jumped backwards a bit to put more distance between them. In a real battle, this would be so his opponent can't lash back really quick! At least, that's how it would work in his brain.

After a moment he glanced towards Bravebird with a wide grin, "Howwasthat!" His words came out really quick and almost non-understandable even to his own ears, so the lad had to slow down with a scrunched up face, as though it took more effort to speak than it did to practice fighting. His words tumbled out unintelligibly two more times. Until finally, "How. Was. That? There! Wh-why was that so difficult?" The second question was aimed at himself more than it was at Dovepaw or Bravebird. Still he didn't linger long and moved on to waiting for Bravebird's feedback instead.
[ @taillow - Bravebird | @Kaybug. - Dovepaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!