View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:59 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Tales of Ghosts and Gremlins

- TRIGGER WARNING! -
The entirety of this post contains the frequent mentioning of gore, violence, mental complications, and other topics similar to this! If this makes you uncomfortable, please do not proceed!

Kamiko

Male / 6 Moons / Rouge/Outskirts / Pansexual
White, Black and Gray tabby tom with very dark markings, bright and round blue eyes, prickly fur, and a large scar across his clouded left eye

Nah, ‘course I didn’t murder a guy! Get your facts right, man- I killed three, not one!
~Kamiko

✽❀✽

The bloodied tom-cat had a crystal-clear image still grazed into his mind. There were claws, there were teeth- blood, screams, crying, all of it- but these things weren’t what made this image seem out of the ordinary. Those things were all familiar, often seen side-by-side with one another. No, it was something else that made this image unique. It was the smiling. He was smiling, the attacker was smiling, and joy seemed to be thriving. It hadn’t made any sense at all, yet some how, it felt right.

The fight had left Kamiko beaten and battered to the core with tears scattered across his pelt. They climbed like branches down his legs, along his flanks and back, piercing his ears and eye, leaving the left side of his face unrecognizable; Where a bright and round blue eye has once sat, the only thing seen was a wet sheet of blood and the swollen shut remains of the eye, barely noticeable underneath the wide red stain.

Behind him, sparkling ominously in his tracks, several trails of bloods stretched across the forest floor, glittering on leaves and roots. The trails got thicker and thicker the further he stumbled on forward, merging together and intertwining like a crowd of snakes. His fur was heavy and socked, but he managed to keep his balance just well enough to push on forward. One thing was certain: Kamiko was an absolute disaster.

A clumsy, torn, smiling disaster.

♫ “Come home, to me, I’ll break, your knees,” ♫

The notes that left his lips weren’t anywhere near in tune- some were sharp, some were flat, and every one of them was a musician’s worst nightmare. But what could you expect from somebody so pained and sick? The sting of his wounds had a great effect on the multi-shaded tom’s voice, making it breathy and shaky with the effort of both singing these broken notes and keeping himself on his feet. His legs and feet were burning, shaking and trembling like and with each step he took. It felt terrible. That’s… no excuse to not sing, now is it? He thought to himself, dizzily. Another stumble, and the out of tune notes returned to haunt the air around him.

♫ “Now go, to sleep, I’ll haunt, your dreams,” ♫

His muscles were searing with pain, screaming for him to allow them to crumple beneath him and never move again, not even a twitch. Be ignored the feeling and pressed on. When one of his paws gave out, leaving an unexpected crimson splatter across the dirt where it had slid, he casually flicked it back into position and kept on walking. He wasn’t stopping until every last hint of consciousness had left his body. Twitching and shuddering, he hobbled on.

♫ “I’ll make, you crawl, I’ll break, your skull,” ♫

Something was fading into his bits and pieces of reddened vision, something large. As he neared, it began to look like a twoleg den of some sort. It was an old and broken down thing with vines and overgrowth creeping up its sides. There was a large oak tree appeared to be growing into the side of the home that Kamiko was stumbling over towards, marking itself as his new destination. Something about the place felt eerie- it was as if he could just feel the emptiness and gloom radiating from the old farmhouse. It only intrigued Kamiko more. He tried at speeding up, causing his walk to get extra uneven and unbalanced. He certainly looked odd, scrambling across the pathway towards the mysteriously abandoned twoleg-home. Blood kept pouring from his body as he stalked through the overgrowth surrounding the home. When he sang, he raised his voice. As the rhymes disappeared completely, they were replaced by hysteria. In other words, he sounded something like a panicked and dying parrot.

By now, all the rats and critters in the home could probably hear him loud and clear, through the opening of a window beside the oak tree he had nearly reached. He wouldn’t be surprised if they darted away traumatized the moment they caught sight of the smiling and singing blood-rag.

♫ “I want to taste your blood, to wear your skin, to hear the screams, the shrieks,” ♫

Kamiko reached his front paws out in front of him, aiming to catch ahold of the bottom edge of a spiky opening in the wooden wall of the home. Even the wood itself felt haunting- dusty, old, tough. His entire body felt as if it was on fire as he tried to put weight on these paws to hoist himself up and through the opening, fur flying up along his back as the sharp wood pierced the pads of his paws. He could do it- just this once, this last thing- just get inside. Find the shelter so he could at least heal up. How could he slaughter the cat who had shred him to pieces if he died off here, right outside of this place? At least let him pass away inside- and this shaggy old excuse for a house was pretty cool. His singing paused to make way for some simple speech. “Imma live, yeah…” The dizziness hadn’t seemed to affect the singing much- but now that he was also trying to get himself through the broken wall at the same time, things got complicated. Speech and lifting don’t clash well when you’re bleeding yourself into a pulp after a fight with your manic brother. He finished his comment with, “…live, so I can get my teeth in ‘is throat, ‘n… ‘n make em’ choke…” Then with that, the crimson-stained tom fell like a rag-doll through the opening and onto the floor of the haunted’ish home painfully. He landed with an unusual sound, something between an thud and wet splat. As he started to help himself to his feet, he went back to screech-singing as loud as his weakened vocal cords would allow. The longer he sang, the raspier he sounded.

♫ “Brother, oh brother, bleed and burn forever,
Allow me to dismember your face,
Evidence? I won’t leave a single trace,
Other than the crooked body, of course-
Cause’ I want to see Mama’s eyes…
When she cries, cries, cries…
” ♫

Great Gods of Death, it hurt. Everything hurt, from his ears to toes.

♫ “Brother, oh brother, bleed and burn forever,
You look so pretty when you die, die, die.
” ♫

He managed to lift up the upper half of his body, but the lower half wouldn’t budge. With a heavy, throaty and tight laugh, Kamiko unsheathed his claws to help help himself move across the home, dragging the portion of his body that was no longer functioning behind him. He pulled himself forward, leaving a massive red smudge behind him, shivering and shaking with every little movement. The pain was… well, numbing. That was a bad sign, wasn’t it? Kamiko accepted his fate: he was going to collapse any moment now.

He stopped dragging himself once he reached a dusty corner with a long spiderweb stretching its way across the wall. Well, the spider looked as good as dead- but its web was bright and shining in the slightly light trickling from the nearest opening into the home, some small broken window. Kamiko took in the sounds and looks of the home before letting his body give up on him completely.

He recalled the sound of creaks and splintering as he dragged his way through the home, paw by paw, the ancient and haunting wood crackling a little beneath his paws. Twolegs created such queer things, didn’t they? Kamiko’s smile widened, despite the finery sting that erupted along his scraped cheeks when it did. “Yeah- I’m gonna bleed, bleed out all the bleeding, and…” His voice drowned away for a moment.

Blackness had come showering into his vision, only snapping away once he flung his head upward, sending strings of blood zipping on through the air above him. He had lost it for a second, head falling to rest. But he was back. It looked like life was being kind enough to let him finish his sentence before knocking out. “Oi!” He exclaimed, just to confirm he had his own attention and voice back. Then after one long blink, his smile gave into the pain and fell.

With his last efforts, Kamiko finished speaking. “Yes… bleed out all the blood, and then sleep. Then wake up, because…” The blackness came tumbling back in, and his voice fell into a whisper. “…because I need to make him bleed, and taste his blood, wear… his skin… see Mama… cry…Cry, cry, cry.

Then and there, the blackness swallowed him, and the waking world was lost. Kamiko toppled over and landed hard on the dry wood, one final creak squeaking and puff of dust proofing up, falling down gracefully once he was fully lost in rest. With nothing more to say and nothing more to do, Kamiko’s good-eyelid fell half-way over a bright blue eye, leaving it empty and faded. Naturally, he was too deep in sleep to see. So instead, he bled relentlessly, leaving a red pool to engulf his body.

If there was anybody else present, he had been in too much pain, too much of a daze, to notice. For all he knew, they could’ve been shaving their claws through his bones, he wouldn’t have been able to differentiate the sore sting from the pain that his maniac of a brother had already left him.

But who was Kamiko to call his close relative a maniac? Who was he to judge him for the out-of-the-blue murder attempt? The desire to turn a cat inside out wasn’t anything foreign to Kamiko- but it seemed his brother had done a pretty good job of it.

It ran in the family.

*.*.*

Do not mistake my silence for weakness…

There, in the house of horrors, Kamiko’s dreams danced with blood, claws, and teeth.

For it is simply the beginning of my Revenge.

✽❀✽

// Those lyrics are… odd. I apologize, I just threw them up on the spot, but at least the strangeness of them is in character. This is a little messy starter, but hopefully it will do. Enjoy, and have a nice day/night!\\

~ @Dust ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 3rd, 2024 at 06:03 PM.