View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud eased herself lower to the ground, and with her tail curled around the kit, she closely watched the little one's lips in hopes of completely understanding what she was talking about. Her brows knit together as a frown carved itself into her features–she could never understand how or why anyone would treat their own little ones so poorly.

“Oh, goodness.. Here, listen to me, okay?” She asked softly, pausing for a moment to shift so she was laying on her side, practically curled up around the young kit. “By the sounds of it, your biological mother is currently suffering the consequences of her actions. You won't have to see her ever again, I promise. Your new mama, I'm sure she'll treat you much better than your biological mother ever did.”

The blue-grey molly couldn't help but sigh before she proceeded. “What she did to you was wrong, and it's okay to still feel afraid. All of us feel afraid sometimes, and a lot of us are still affected by past experiences that scared us–even if it was a long, long time ago. I promise you, though, even with those fears, there is room for you to grow past it, little one. What your mother had done to you will not define you and follow behind you like a restless shadow forever. You're safe here. Your clan, your new mama, we'll all keep you safe.”

Drizzlecloud's touch came carefully and slowly, a gentle nose boop to Berrykit's own nose. “The bonds that we wish to form are sometimes stronger than the ones given to us at birth. If you don't wish to, you don't even have to think of your biological mother as your mother whatsoever. Your new mama, even if not by blood, she's your real, true mama, because she loves you, and cares for you, and she'll continue to do so as long as you both live. It is what you deserve, Berrykit. You deserve love and warmth.”

[ @Foxine ]
(Nicely done)
Berrykit looked at the Drizzlecloud. "Does that mean I can think of Mama as just, uh, Stormysong then, and think of Nightshine as Mama instead? Is it wrong that I still think of Stormysong as Mama? And also, what about moss? I really don't like it 'cause it reminds me of a bad time."
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)