Old April 30th, 2024, 05:24 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to Redwater, “You had some nice catches as well!” He offered some praise back. They had to get rid of the old fish that Redwater had found earlier though, the lionheart had been watching her while she hunted, not wanting to move around too much and scare away her catch by accident. With that Seabreeze trotted over to the fish and grabbed it by the tail. It was starting to rot but it was still all in one piece. With practiced ease he flung it out into the sea and watched as he slowly fell beneath the surface. It could wash back up but it wasn’t so likely to do so a second time. He didn’t like leaving rotting fish out because while birds tend to be interested, so did more malicious predators. Looking for a quick snack before moving onto his clan. The tom shuddered and moved on swiftly. His blue eyes swept across the beach, he didn’t immediately see any fish but he did spot something else interesting!

Seabreeze wasn’t actually that sure if this was something he knew, well at least its uses and applications for medicine, but he recognized what it looked like and the name that comes to mind while looking at it. Horsetail! He’s been on a patrol for it in the past though he couldn’t really nail down when exactly. Maybe he can ask Mistyshard what they do when he drops it off? [D20: 17 | Pass! | D4: 4 ] There were quite a few here as well and the tom took care when biting off each plant at the base of its stems. He wasn’t sure the proper care should be done when collecting and he made a note to ask Mistyshard about that as well. It just wouldn’t do for Seabreeze to mess up any plants by accident. Ooooh, that might be a good class for the future, how to properly collect more common herbs so that things can grow better. With his bundle he padded back to Redwater and dropped his herbs gently on his paws, “I found a bit of horsetail, though I don’t think I can carry much more. Do you want to get one or so more catches and then head back?” He asked with a tilt of his head.

[ +4 Horsetail ]
[ 6/8; 1 Fish, 1 Seagull, 4

Redwater
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater purred happily. ”I am proud of the way I caught the seabird.”she commented. She flicked sand over her paws. “To answer your earlier question, I hadn’t been here for so many moons because my first warrior assessment was here.” Her voice cracked as she remembered the many moons of failing and failing, her mentor’s disappointment and the way he always growled when she didn’t get something fast enough. Memories of her first warrior assessment, how she’d found nothing, how she had been left behind by her littermates. ”The memories were too much for me.” she looked at the rotten scavenged fish. She shook her head. ”Since then, I’ve always worked very hard. My dream to to be Lea—A Lionheart.” Better to think small, right? Seabreeze didn’t need to know about her secrets… and her plans. ”Nice job getting that horsetail, Mistyshard will be pleased.”

@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

Inventory: { 1/5 }