Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"I have something, a really odd something." Owltalon piped up, her whole body perking as she drew attention to herself.

"Back at Lionsbeach, me and Silkwisp were out to go huntin' because who wouldn't be? And Silkwisp, being the awesome chap she is, was able to sniff out an outsider scent despite all of the salt in the air. Honestly, that was pretty dang impressive. Though, I should've noticed it earlier, so I'll remember to take better heed." She dipped her head to both of the Lionheart's before continuing.

"Anywho, Silk addressed the cat and they seemed to be a kittypet that got lost. Also, they were hiding in a hole." A flash of curiosity danced between Owltalon's amber eye. "How in Starclan they got lost I have no idea. They were no threat but I still gave them quite a mental beating for even wandering down here in the first place. Now isn't the time to be all soft and compassionate around outsiders, that just makes 'em wanna come back.

"I surveyed the situation with an iron claw and me and Silk took the kittypet to the outskirts where the kittypet decided to navigate her way home herself. I watched her for a moment to make she she wasn't thinking about turnin' back, but afterwards we came back to camp after a long walk."

The large she-cat rolled her shoulders and rubbed a bit of sand out of her eyes before talking further. "I still owe Silkwisp a buncha shells, not that she asked for 'em but I felt she deserved the gesture. Ahem--- I believe that outsiders have been getting far too comfy with Riverclan as of late, especially with the attack that almost killed your brother. I would hate for that to happen again, to any of us. I wouldn't wish a rouge attack on my worst enemy, I swear by the stars."

She shuddered. "The outsider we delt with was no threat though, in fact they looked to be around late apprentice age and was covered all in nasty lookin' cuts. Still, I believe that wasn't any excuse for me to baby 'em." Owltalon nodded briskly before she quieted down completely, her perked posture settling into something less strained.

Tags: @Dolomedes
@taillow

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!