Old April 30th, 2024, 04:38 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather was hasty to come over, stars oh stars they were almost late. He hoped it wasn’t because of him. Garlic feather drew in a deep breath before offering a big smile well holding his fish, making long strides forward as he briefly placed said fish down at his paws. He’d been in a foul mood before but now he was just worried about messing up. Maybe he was starting to mix his personality with that fuzzy hairball of a cat, ugh he better not have. GarlicFeather lashed his tail at the thought before realising his thiughts had once again drifted off. Maybe he was just tired today, he had been spending a lot more time out and about lately and in all honesty? He hadn’t been sleeping that well, every moment walking was like somecat had dropped a big boulder on his legs. Ugh. ‘The patrol was swell, although FadingShade cut their paw unfortunately, other than that minor incident I got a big fella of a trout n’ 2 pikes!’ GarlicFeather briefly flashed a prideful grin, he was definitely getting better at hunting. Even if it was slow progression, he wasn’t keen on having to reteach himself it rather than keeping knowledge from apprenticeship but oh well he was getting better nonetheless. ‘N’ the others got uhh 5 trout in total and Faded did pretty well and caught a vole and a shrew before cuttin’ their paw!’ GarlicFeather was definitely eager lead more patrols in the future, assuming there was a future!
Garlic Feathers post
FadedShade’s post
FadedShade’s post
Injury
EveningThaw’s post
@occultation
(im no post professional let me know if i’ve made mistakes!! )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!