View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:17 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

!!! THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS. !!!

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle padded along the water´s edge, staring up at the starlit sky as she walked. The silver-and-white warrior let her tail drag along in the water, not minding the feeling of the merciful coolness that the ocean´s saltwater brought.

Fogmuzzle´s blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully. What would it be like to be one of RiverClan´s most elite? One of RiverClan´s Lionhearts? RiverClan´s Head Lionheart, at that. The RiverClanner´s whiskers twitched and she shook her head. Fogmuzzle couldn´t think like that. If Fadingsun wanted Fogmuzzle to be a Lionheart, then he would appoint her as a Lionheart.

Fogmuzzle sat back on her haunches and gave her chest a few content licks. RiverClan was her home, and she was proud to be a RiverClan warrior. Her services to the Clan would be rewarded in time, and that was something she was sure of.

★Sharpfin
He, Him\Warrior\18 moons\Riverclan
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin hadn't been productive. In fact, he was the opposite... He wished he wasn't though, wished he actually had the courage to do something. So, the young warrior wandered out of camp and he found his paws shifting in the sand.

He blinked at the rolling colors of gold as salty air burned his icy blue eyes. He watched as a few crabs hurriedly waddled past, eyeing him suspiciously with dark beedy eyes. Sharpfin smiled back at the odd creatures before his gaze caught sight of a very white pelt.

"Hi!" He greated. Hopefully some sort of hunting exposition would be much more enjoyable with a friend or two. "I'm Sharpfin, and you must be..." The tom paused as he racked his brain trying to dig this she-cats name out of the long (and growing) list he'd created. "Oh, oh! You're Fogmuzzzle, right?" He curled his split tail around himself as he blinked hopefully at his clanmate.

"I really hope you aren't busy so maybe we could catch a thing or two? Plus, I reaaalllyyyy need to sharpen my skills. I'm kinda bad at what I do... Don't tell anyone!" He dropped his voice to a whisper as he animated himself by also crouching down into a sneaky little playbow. He was joking of course! Ha ha! Why would he be worried about stuff like that? PSSSHHH--- He practically had hunting in the bag!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!