Thread: [Outsiders] We Do A Bit of Spooking
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:07 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: We Do A Bit of Spooking

I have Egger! (Egger is his full name though he never goes by it unless he's formally introducing himself, but his nickname is Eggs, or Eggy, or Egg, or really anything you want that has to do with an egg)

1. Could Spooks kid be like 14-15 moons?

Eggs is a golden-colored tom with snake-like patterns on his neck, ears, and legs. The pattern looks like triangles. He also has a bandana.

Despite his imposing snake-like appearance, he really is a kind, nervous, jumpy tom. He is a non-violent cat in general, though his father may influence him to be slightly more aggressive...
@Dust sorry for the bad post he was literally created yesterday
Trivia:
Eggy is actually based of a SandWing from WOF!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)