View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 02:49 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 22 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

__________________________________________________ __

The sound of commotion in the clearing reached Mud'smokes ears, initially he thought to ignore it, the lionhearts would deal with it. Of course curiosity got the better of him. Dragging himself out of his nest he made his way out of the warriors den. As expected the 'problem' was being handled.

He squinted towards the commotion trying to spot what the whole fuss was about as his eyes slowly adjust to the brightness of day. Dusklion, Seabreeze and Mistyshard all seemed to be talking? to a another cat that looked unfamiliar to Mudsmoke. He stood a moment longer until he watched Mistyshard lead the 'intruder' to the medicine cats den. Brushing it off as something he was sure the higher ups could handle he made his way over to a cozy corner of the clearing, spotting fogmuzzle he made his way over to her.

"Good morning, sleep well?" he asked politely as he sat down. He wasn't one to be social but he had to atleast an effort to get to know more of his clanmates, even if it was just a quick greeting or short conversation. Self-consciously he groomed his fur,which was unkempt since he had just woken up, flat as he waited for the she cats response.

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle jumped at the sound of Mudsmoke´s voice, her fur bushing out in all directions and her blue eyes bewildered. They landed on Mudsmoke, and she shook out her pelt and forced it flat, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

´´Great StarClan, Mudsmoke! You scared the living daylights out of me,´´ Fogmuzzle sighed softly.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.