Thread: [RiverClan] mistyshard's everything finder!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 02:09 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: mistyshard's everything finder!

FORM:
◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

Name:
➸ Mudsmoke

➸ Warrior

Personality:
➸ mudsmoke is rather loyal and his very strong with his morales and beliefs of right and wrong. He is trustworthy, benevolent and considerate. He usually wants to make sure that everyone feels good about themselves and can be quite self-sacrificing. His bad qualities being he is overly selfless, submissive, reticent and has a lack of concentration. All of which formed during his time as an apprentice.

Role:
➸ a friend (mi boy need to befriend more of his clanmates and who better than the clans med cat? Maybe he could one day be bff or found family but I'll leave that up to their interactions in roleplay)

Plot ideas:
➸ when he winds up in the medicine cat den for any injuries or hypothermia, which will most likely happened soon, then of course hell suck up enough courage to actually engage with mistyshard. He'll probably make a joke or comment on how antisocial he is and express how it's all because he refrained from interacting with anyone during his moons as an apprentice due to the embarrassment of his dad choosing to leave RC and become a kitty pet. He uses topics like these to start small talk.

other:
➸ N/A

Mention: @starry
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|