View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:26 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: now and forever [p]

|_______._____._______|

Goldfish was seeing double. There were never-shown ears that pricked at her eyes, and her desperation
was stronger than her difficulty. The silence that lapsed as she panted was broken as Spottedstream
made quick work of revealing her position and protesting angrily, but Goldfish could see the worry and
anxiety in her eyes. She took the liberty of partially pressing her shoulder against her sister to keep
herself steady. "I love you. But I don't give a crap about that opinion. I'm finding--" Oh. Oh.
Brain was no longer registered.
MINKSMINKSMINKSMINKSMINKSMINKSINKSMINKS
Goldfish hurtled at maximum speed in the direction of her beloved friend, expression constantly
shifting in a massive whirlwind of emotions. Angry, happy, sad, excited, anxious, relieved, reluctant,
apologetic. That about summed it up. But all that ran through her mind was MINKSMINKSMINKS is
here and MINKSMINKSMINKS is okay, and MINKSMINKSMINKS is alive. She was about to barrel
directly into her, when she halted. Minks didn't seem to happy. Goldfish felt like if she touched her,
Minks may shatter. She was so scared of losing her again. So scared she might not come back.
So scared she would be alone. She wasn't sure what to do or say, so she just stood with one
paw raised like she would continue walking toward her, head tilted slightly away. Her eyes were
hesitant. "I'm..." She couldn't finish her sentence before her thoughts began shooting
out her mouth at a million miles per hour. "I love you, Minks, you know that, right? You scared
me and Webs half to death! I was panicked, Minks, panicked! I was so sure you were dead and
I went out searching with Dusklion and when I didn't find anything I... I love you, Minks. You're
like my own kid. Just know that, alright? Know I would fight all the badgers in the forest for you.
Die for you. Risk my life again and again.
Her voice cracked. "I don't know what I'd do
without you. You matter to me. Don't think otherwise. Don't think wrongly of me. I... Minks...
I need you. Please... Come home...?"
Now she felt like she may shatter into a million
pieces. The consistent jabbing of the kits inside her didn't help the situation. Didn't help her
stress. I love you as much as them, Minks. She wanted to say, but she didn't. She couldn't
get those exact words out. "You're one of them to me." That would portray her point well
enough. She could sense Peps and Spotty behind her, But Minkpaw was who she targeted with her
desperate, longing gaze. Thump. The kits jabbed harshly. She didn't move. Her golden-hued
eyes wouldn't stop staring at her. Never, ever again did she want them to see anyone but her kits,
Minks, Spotty, Peps. And if she had her way, Dais and Shelly. Their nicknames were the only words
that seemed to compute. The only words that mattered in her heart. The words that, even if their
owners were dead, would forever live on in her soul. Because they mattered.

._______._____._______.
| @alec [Hard post for u heh] | @Bean | @Fritter |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>