Thread: [RiverClan] mistyshard's everything finder!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: mistyshard's everything finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Name: Fogmuzzle

Personality overview: Fogmuzzle is a sweet, generous cat who has always been supportive of her Clanmates and kin. Fogmuzzle isn´t afraid to claw a cat´s ears off, especially if its her kin that their messing with. Fogmuzzle is strong and leans on the more broad-shouldered side when it comes to her build, but she will always keep her Clanmates in line. If Fogmuzzle is leading a patrol, it´s because Fogmuzzle is the more sensible choice for patrol leader and will not let her guard down. Yes, she´ll protect her Clanmates, but not from punishment. If a cat commits treason or doesn´t do as told under Fogmuzzle´s careful eye, she´s reporting it to Fadingsun, Dusklion, or Mistyshard as fast as she possibly can. When it comes to discipline, this sassy she-cat will not hesitate to take a cat to one of the three.

Role: Adoptive Sister ^^

Plot idea(s): Perhaps Fogmuzzle was the cat who told her mother take Mistyshard in, and has supported Mistyshard her entire life :0

Other: N / A

Mention: @starry
hello!! i think we could start them off as friends and then see how they mesh through rp. what do you mean by "taking mistyshard in"??

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den