View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Radiohead - Inactive

At Swiftfire's words, the gentle giant chanced a glance upwards, blinking sympathetically as the older warrior spoke in defense of her friend. In truth, he hadn't been there. Had only heard the whispers in the breeze. But it had been enough to coax him into wanting to find out the truth. Gossip could sometimes get away from cats. Get away from facts. It wasn't anyone's fault, by golly! He didn't think any WindClanner would ever purposefully spread misinformation or try to ruin another cat with lies. It was simply... unthinkable! But... emotions sometimes clouded judgement, and perhaps in the heat of the moment things had been misinterpreted. Or so he wished to believe. Whether that was the truth or not, he would hopefully get closer to discovering here today.

A rumbling purr escaping him at her admission to wish to help him, Snowybreeze could feel his heart soar. This was the WindClan he loved. Cats working together tirelessly for each other. His quest might accomplish nothing more than bringing the clan peace of mind, but even to someone as focused and fiery as Swiftfire, that was enough. It was a humbling experience, to witness that comradery he knew his clanmates for so willingly given despite the certain foolishness of his trail of thought.

"O-oh. Yes. Certainly. My nose. It is why. I am. Here. Very. Potent. Overpowered. Easily. By the. Border. But. If I can. Focus. Catch just. A hint. Of Fallownose's. Scent. I can. Pinpoint. His killer's. Scent. For certain. Next time. I smell. It. I will. Be able. To recognize it. For sure," the tom explained, sure of himself in this one skill he possessed.

It had been his curse his entire life. This oversensitive nose of his. It was about time he brought it to good use for once. Have it serve the clan in more ways than simply finding prey out in the fields. Be that Snowynose his mate had loved so dearly in times not so distantly passed.

@Tiabirb [Swiftfire]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios