My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Lightlark
AFAB - She / Her
ThunderClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

´´Th-Thank you,´´ Li managed to stutter out. She wasn´t used to praise from her Clanmates, especially not from cats younger than her. ´´I-I appreciate that.´´

Li looked down at her paws and shuffled them self-consciously. Did Dreamspirit really think that she was an amazing hunter? An amazing warrior, at that?

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Gentle, Mother-like
Purrks:
Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit gave a warm purr of laughter from Lightlark's sudden stutters.

"No problem," She meowed, her short, curled tail waving against her. Looking over to the distance, her ears perked up as she caught the faint scent of a sparrow. She could hear the fluttering of the wings, just barely, but still loud enough for Dreamspirit to hear.

Ah, finally.

Dreamspirit dropped to a low crouch, carefully eyeing the sparrow, perched up on a tree branch nearby.

Dice roll= 13 - Success!

With one swift movement, Dreamspirit leaped to her paws, silently ran over to the tree, before using her claws to hook onto the bark, climbing a good distance before leaping and grabbing the sparrow in her jaws.
With a soft thud, Dreamspirit landed back onto the ground, the holding the dead, limp sparrow between her teeth.

{ +1 Sparrow }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 30th, 2024 at 12:21 PM.